Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pictures


Here are the boys looking at all of our family pictures. It was really cute. Owen would show Derek a picture and say who was in it and Derek would repeat it as best he could. They are really getting cute together. The other day was the first "conversation" that we could understand.

2 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

Ohhh I do love it when that relationship begins! Too sweet! Brian is flying out this Friday to get the newest addition!!! His name will be Macallan...(one of Brian's favorite single malts ...go figure!) We'll call him Mac for short...Although, I'm sure there will tons of nicknames...I'm sure he'll hear Macaroni once or twice :) oop...I just thought of another as I was typing...Macarena...poor puppy won't ever know his real name :( He's doomed...but he'll surely be loved!!!

Brian and Staci said...

We got your Christmas pictures yesterday!!! Oh soooo cute! Could they BE any cuter?? I don't think so!! I think we are going to be lame and not send pictures this year---GASP! It seems this year...we have had MORE parties...starting at the end of October. And the new house....I think Brian is hanging in there...but I know he'll be SOOOO glad when it's done, as will I. So, trying to decide on one more thing-like Christmas cards- may put me over the edge! Or maybe we'll send out New Year's cards!? I dunno. Just know, if you don't get a card...it's not because we are snubbin' ya...it's because I'm lazy this year :) Oh yea! Congrats...you were the first card! YOU GO!