Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Next President?


So today I was talking with the nanny about the election today and Owen asked what we were talking about. I told him we were talking about who will be the next president, either McCain or Obama. I asked him who he thought would win and the winner is.....

O-ba-mama! (according to Owen!!)

Anyway, here is a picture from Halloween, the boys had a great time and they were both really into it this year.

2 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

Cute little goblins you have there :) The news is...we are getting a puppy in 2 weeks! Brian is flying to Seattle...YES FLYING TO SEATTLE...to get the little guy. He is a little West Highland Terrier and is oh so cute! We are super excited! It's an early surprise gift from Santa :) Connor is going to go NUTS! Lots of great college football going on tomorrow! We are so glad our game is away and we can watch everything on TV!!!!

Pierce Family said...

Whoa, when will the new addition arrive?