Friday, December 12, 2008

New Ride


So after much debate and test driving A MILLION cars, we have decided to get a new Toyota Highlander. We wanted a car with an accesible third row and this has captain's chairs in the second row and a completer third row. We were considering a Sequoia, but we couldn't fit it into the garage!! We're excited to have the new car, it has all of the bells and whistles. The color is black with a beige interior. Here is a list of the other cars we drove and the reason we didn't choose it:

Honda Pilot- very small third row, didn't fit into it! rough ride in the back
BMW X-5- third row made to acomodate adults who are 5'6", enough said
Lexus GX- third row were removable jump seats, kind of humpty for that price
Chevy Tahoe- way too big
Seqouia- very large, poor gas mileage
Chevy Traverse- rough ride
Mazda XC-9- third row not accesible

I think that is it. It was a long week and we pick up the new ride tomorrow, just in time for our trip to Disney next weekend!

1 comment:

Brian and Staci said...

Hang on....did you say Disney trip!!??? Oh we are sooo jealous! Is it wrong that Connor has been so many times that just a few weeks ago he said, "Hey, Mommy, how come we haven't been to Disney World this year?" Wrong, wrong I tell ya! Um, can you say, probably because we are building a new house!!!?? Anyway, LOVE the new wheels! I have a friend that has a Highlander and LOVES it! I think the new Sequoias look too much like a truck with a camper?? I love the Highlander! (I only tell this to really nice friends...shhhh, we drive a Honda Odyssey! Can you BELIEVE it!? and even more of shhhhh....I actually like it! GASP!) Some day, I'll be cool again :) Can't wait to hear all about the trip! Be safe and have a GREAT time!