Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Great Outdoors


So, we were playing at a local park and there is a big hill Owen and I were about to climb. Tim and Derek had already climbed it. Just as we were about to start on the trail, we saw a snake!! It was quite large and we think it was a southern copperhead (see above!). Owen thought it was cool, and I just made sure we were still as we looked at the snake. Then when it passed, we scurried up the hill to tell Tim and make sure we were carefull on the way down. It was a nice looking snake, but I was happy enough to look at it from where we were!

1 comment:

Brian and Staci said...

oooh! It looks scarey enough!! My West Highland Warriors are totally suckin'! But MY Sooners...now, that's a WHOLE different story!!! Brian and I are off to the BIG Game on Saturday! Boomer Sooner!