
Owen had his three year old checkup the other day. Here are his stats:
37 pounds (80%)
40.25 inches (97%)
He is our big boy and he is doing great. The picture above is a rainbow that we saw the morning of his birthday. It was amazing because after this picture, another rainbow appeared and we saw a "double rainbow". The boys were excited.
Another cute thing that happened the other day, I was getting Derek out of his chair and I heard Owen says, "those are my friends over there." Thinking he had some imaginary friends, I asked him who his friends were and he said "Mommy and Derek". They sure can melt your heart!
1 comment:
THREE years old! WOW! Can't believe that?! Looks like he's gonna be a tall guy! Wonder where he gets THAT from??? You are right, about the melting of your heart thing...Brian is at an Invisalign course, so I'm single-mommin' it...the boys have been sooo sweet, I'm a little scared :) (Brian probably bribed them with something before he left??) or maybe they are just melting my heart! Either way, it's all good :) Hey, I know the outcome of the Monday Football game was not what we all wanted, but wow! what a game!!!
Post a Comment