

We have a season pass to the Aquarium and we have gotten our money's worth already! It is great for the kids, they really enjoy playing on the "Shipwreck" and looking for Nemo. The Aquarium is located on the Harbor, so it has a great view of the new bridge. Saturday was a beautiful day of 70 degrees with a cool breeze!
3 comments:
Oh, I'm so jealous. It looks like fun!
Wow, Derek really looks like Tim in that pic! I'm sooo jealous of your 70 degree temps! The winds were raging here today and was about 34 ALL day long! Can you say READY FOR SPRING???
I wish it were that warm here too. Today is our "really Warm" day... it was 52 :) I am happy for that, usually it is 36 and raining the first week of march. The boys look so cute, and like they are having so much fun!
Post a Comment