
Owen took ONE nap this past week and this is how I found him! Isn't he too young to drop his nap?! The funny thing is it doesn't seem to phase him one bit. He has the same energy if he naps or not, and bedtime is the same time every night. All hail the power of youth.
1 comment:
Ahhh yes, the time when they decide they don't need naps any more....don't you just hate that? Not really, we are the exact same way around here...Jake is almost 3 and has just as much energy with or without his naps. (And bedtime is the same time regardless!!!) It does kinda loosen up the old schedule when they lose those naps! You can actually run some errands and not be tied down to the nap time. If I'm going to be at home all day, I still make Jake at least go in his bedroom for about an hour---usually he just talks and "reads" and plays with his little trains and forgets his purpose of REALLLY why he is there! Oh well! They grow up so fast. Have a great day with or without a nap!
Post a Comment