Monday, April 27, 2009

Perfect Beach Day.


Yesterday, we took the boys to the beach and it could not have been a better beach day. It was low eighties with a cool breeze. The boys dug holes, built one sand castle, climbed dunes, and ran up and down the beach. Tim and I were commenting on how much easier it was than this time last year. What a difference a year can make! After we played on the beach, we had a quick picnic and played at the park. The boys loved cleaning up at the public showers. I'm not sure how they can stand the water that cold. The funniest thing that happened was when we were leaving, Derek was fighting me about getting into the wagon and in doing so, untied my bathing suit bottom! So everyone got a 1/2 moon. Oh well, what can I say.

No comments: