Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We had a blast. Tami, Brad, Sophia, and Sydney were all here to help celebrate the last Thanksgiving at the Timmerman's (good family friends of the Pierce's). For those of you who don't know about the Timmerman's annual Thanksgiving, it is a tradition that has been going on for 35 years. It consists of many families who come together for a potluck style dinner, lots of merriment, a parade, and finishes with a bonfire. I have come to love going to Thanksgiving there and I am sad that it won't happen again. I am truly thankful for the chance to have experienced it and to have met so many wonderful people.


Then on Friday we all celebrated Sophia and Sydney's birthdays. We went for pizza and then back to the Pierce's for cake! Above you will notice that Owen enjoyed the icing very much.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

We love Daddy Rabbit!!!