Monday, July 9, 2007

Baby Watch!


OK, so we are on baby watch. Alisha is officially overdue and has been scheduled for an induction on Wed. July 11. At her last visit, she was 4 cm and almost 100% effaced! Here is the last picture that she sent with 1 week to go (don't kill me Alisha!) She is all baby. We are very excited to meet our new niece and for Alisha and Ryan to enter the world of parenthood. I will be flying up to Pennsylvania tomorrow with Derek and if Kiera doesn't show up before tomorrow at 3 pm, I will be able to be present at the birth to lend all the support and any knowledge that I might have. I will update as soon as I have a picture of the bouncing baby girl!! Wish Alisha luck and a good epidural...

1 comment:

Alix Bryant said...

Yeah! I can't wait for pics of the new baby. Wish Alisa the best for me!