Greetings from the Testosterone Zone! We had a nice weekend that started off a bit rough. Owen has gotten his first ear infection and since has been put on Amoxicillin. Other than him not liking the medicine, he is doing very well on it. We have to hide it in chocolate milk, but I think he is on to us, I have never seen him drink chocolate milk so slowly! The medication is working well and Owen is back to himself. Saturday we went to a friend's daughter's 3 year old birthday party and that was a lot of fun. Yesterday Owen and I went to the waterpark while Tim and Derek went to work, doesn't seem fair does it? Owen really enjoyed the waterpark. Then later in the day we grilled steaks on the grill and went to the Isle of Palms for ice cream. What a nice way to end a good weekend!Monday, June 11, 2007
Boys!
Greetings from the Testosterone Zone! We had a nice weekend that started off a bit rough. Owen has gotten his first ear infection and since has been put on Amoxicillin. Other than him not liking the medicine, he is doing very well on it. We have to hide it in chocolate milk, but I think he is on to us, I have never seen him drink chocolate milk so slowly! The medication is working well and Owen is back to himself. Saturday we went to a friend's daughter's 3 year old birthday party and that was a lot of fun. Yesterday Owen and I went to the waterpark while Tim and Derek went to work, doesn't seem fair does it? Owen really enjoyed the waterpark. Then later in the day we grilled steaks on the grill and went to the Isle of Palms for ice cream. What a nice way to end a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment