

Well, we have joined the world of cyberspace and blogging. I thought this would be a fun way to keep up with family and friends. Thanks to Alix and the Kelty's for showing us the way!! The boys are getting bigger everyday. It is hard to believe how much happens from birth until 1 1/2. It is pretty neat to know exactly where Derek will end up when he is Owen's age. 1 1/2 is lots of fun, but it also has its' challenges. Last night we had the dinner battle again, if goldfish crackers aren't on the menu, then Owen isn't eating. I guess with time that will change. I have to admit his little tantrums with stomping of feet is pretty darn cute, but don't tell him I think so.
1 comment:
Great site! I'll be surprised if you know "exactly where Derek will end up when he is Owen's age". I bet Derek will be his own man! Not a day goes by that we don't marvel at how our two boys can come from the same parents and be so different! It's almost as if they have a different mother or father mixed in there somewhere. . . but I saw them both come from Staci, so the only option is. . .HEY, wait a minute!
Post a Comment